Are you a team player with experience in sales and marketing, with a focus on audiovisual systems? Then keep reading, as this opportunity might be right for you!
HAS Integration are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic Sales & Marketing Person to join our team. The role will involve building quotes as well as establishing client requirements and costs for upgrades. You’ll work closely with other member of the Sales and Design teams.
Experience in the industry is a plus as is a technical / technology background but we’re conscious that this is a niche market and we’re essentially looking for someone who’s willing to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in. Ongoing training will be provided. We get most of our business through recommendations and we therefore always thrive to be helpful, personable and friendly. Great people skills and a positive attitude are more important to us than sound theoretical knowledge.
- Strong administrative and co-ordination skills, and great attention to detail.
- Demonstrate initiative and enthusiasm, and the ability to multitask.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Good communicator.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with sales enquiries for new and existing clients including all types of Audio, Visual, Video Conferencing, Lighting Controls, Network and Security products.
- Supporting the Sales Team in producing sales documentation including quotation and proposals
- Understanding client requirements alongside briefing designers and technical teams as part of the quoting process.
- Producing Client Specification documentation in line with the quotation.
- Maintaining our social media accounts and updating regularly
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €25,000.00-€35,000.00 per year
- Bike to work scheme
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Galway, County Galway: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Advanced/Higher Certificate (required)
- Sales: 3 years (required)
Work Location: In person
How to apply:
Application are to be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your up to date CV (PDF Format) and your accompanying cover letter, highlighting any relevant experience against the job description.
Application deadline: 26/05/2023