Are you a team player with experience in AV installations and maintenance? Then keep reading, as this opportunity might be right for you!
HAS Integration is looking for an AV Engineer to join our engineering team. You will be responsible for the installation and maintenance of audio, video, security, telephone, data and lighting systems. You will help ensure smooth daily operations with the full support of the rest of our team.
Who are we?
HAS Integration helps clients to get the best out of technology in their homes, and at work. We are a technology integrator, with projects ranging from high-end boardrooms all the way to complete smart home installations. We work with some of the most renowned clients, architects, designers and developers and deliver projects throughout Ireland, as well as in the UK and EU. Read more about HAS and what we do HERE.
We are looking for a hardworking, creative, problem-solving technical installer to help us move forward in an emerging and progressive market. We want people to grow within our project delivery team, and take ownership and pride in their work. Our project sites are not limited to Ireland, with repeat business taking us to wonderful places in the UK and EU. This role may require you to travel and work in these countries. With HAS Integration you will work on a varied range of projects, meaning that not every day will be the same.
- Installation and maintenance of audio, video, security, telephone, data, shading and lighting systems.
- Second-fix data socket terminations.
- Shading termination and installation.
- Local head-end termination and cable management.
- Fault finding and fixing
- Cable Testing
- Terminate network cabling and video cabling.
- Participate in project meetings.
- Good knowledge of basic technological terms.
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to demonstrate close attention to detail, accuracy, multi-tasking and good judgement.
- Understand and comply with H&S, GDPR and employee handbook policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of video conferencing and home automation technology.
Previous Experience / Qualifications:
- Experience in a similar role (Preferred)
- The ability to use electrical equipment, such as drills etc.
- Good organisational and time management skills
We always welcome applications from people who are new to the industry – particularly those with IT and other technical skills – and will endeavour to find a role for committed, reliable, enthusiastic applicants.
- Full Time
- 8.30-17.00 Monday to Thursday
- 8.30-16.00 Friday
- Manual Handling Licence Required
- Capacity to carry 20 pounds unaided
- Must be legally eligible to work in Ireland.
At HAS, we value our team members – it’s our people who are the core of our success. It’s the energy that drives us forward, and that has helped us deliver great projects, support our fantastic clients and that makes us learn, grow and keep every day fun.
We work mainly in Ireland, but also do projects in the UK and EU. If you have language skills and enjoy travelling – we will work to get the best out of you while giving you exciting experiences.
HAS Integration is a growing company, with plenty of opportunities to learn, challenge yourself and progress. We believe in working as part of a team, empowering each other every day to achieve our mutual goals.
How to apply:
Application are to be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your up to date CV (PDF Format) and your accompanying cover letter, highlighting any relevant experience against the job description.