HAS Integration is a lively dynamic company and we are proud of what we do. HAS Integration supports people in the workplace and at home who want reliable, high quality smart technology solutions to enhance their work and home environment.
As one of Ireland’s leading systems integrators we provide an extensive range of Smart Technology solutions and a fully integrated service, from boardroom design, automated appliance features, heating, cooling and wi-fi lighting control, right through to home security.
Our HQ is located in the West of Ireland and with nationwide reach, we endeavour to provide the highest level technical expertise and customer care to organisations and homes in Ireland
The purpose of this role is to provide support with general accounting tasks, supplier and client invoicing and administrative support to ensure smooth daily operations of the company’s financial and office administrative duties.
- Support financial controller and operations manager to process accounting and general operational duties, such as general ledger, journal entries, supplier and client invoicing, general administration tasks.
- Work on daily accounts, such as accounts receivable/payable, checking account, bank reconciliation, RCT, VAT returns and general reports.
- Assist with preparation of internal and external audits, periodical and year-end financial reporting, etc.
- Perform check and balance system to ensure invoices are paid and received for clients and suppliers.
- Perform clerical duties, including filing, answering phones, receiving deliveries, incoming and outgoing mail, responding to client emails and preparing documents and reports for management.
- Assist with coordination and scheduling of meetings for the director as needed.
- Ensure visitors are warmly and professionally greeted.
- €25,000.00-€32,000.00 per year
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ballybane, County Galway: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Advanced/Higher Certificate (preferred)
- Accounts: 3 years (required)
- In person
How to apply?
Application are to be submitted via email to email@example.com
Please include your up to date CV (PDF Format) and your accompanying cover letter, highlighting any relevant experience against the job description.
Expected Start Date: 06/06/2023